British Cycling Announces Dates For The 2016 British Cycling Women’s Road Series
“In 2013 British Cycling launched our strategy to get one million more women cycling by 2020. A big part of achieving this goal is being able to provide as many high quality opportunities as we can for women to race.
“Not only does this help the generation that are riding now but it also provides opportunities for the next generation of cyclists to come and watch some of the best British riders compete on their doorstep and be inspired to follow in their footsteps."
Full dates and locations for the 2016 British Cycling Women’s Road Series:
- 10 April: Manx International GP Feminin, Isle of Man
- 16-17 April: Tour of the Reservoir Two Day, Edmundbyers
- 24 April: Cheshire Classic, Weaverham
- 15 May: Lincoln GP, Lincoln
- 29 May: North Bucks Festival of Cycling Grand Prix, Newton Longville
- 11-12 June: Essex Giro Two Day, Essex
- 19 June: Curlew Cup, Stamfordham
- 29 June: Otley GP, Otley
- 10 July: Ryedale GP Womens race